bg

Monday, February 14, 2011

Reflections



Today I am participating in Monday Mugs over at Oswald Cuties.  Each Monday she gives a theme to follow.  The really cool part is you don't have to be a pro or even have a fancy schmancy camera.  Just take a picture based on the theme, post it and link up.  I was starting to chicken out thinking I am not good enough, but how else will I learn if I don't challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone?  So here I go...taking a few baby steps out of my comfort zone.

Photobucket
 
This one started out as her whole face, once I got it in PSP I liked more than I did when I saw it on the LCD screen.  Never delete a picture until you are sure. (Thanks Emmy!)  I cropped it is all.  
 
Photobucket
 
This one actually had Kristin in the shot on the car as well the in the window.  I chose to crop her actual body out because it was just the bottom half and I didn't like the way it looked.  This makes it more interesting to me.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

that one pic of u in the sunglasses turned out oober cool

Emmy said...

Those are fun! Yes, I do like the sunglasses one. I think I had about ten more reflections pictures I could have done :)

Kim said...

What great pictures. Thanks for stopping by today. How did you make you header? I have seen it before, it is so cool.

HeatherOz said...

Ok! The sunglasses shot is so cool! I am definitely going to try that one!! I'm getting so many ideas from everybody's posts!!
Thanks for linking up!