bg

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Mugs





I had so much fun last week with Monday Mugs, that I wanted to do it again.  Lucky me the challenge was cell phones.  I say lucky because we went to a birthday party this weekend for the daughter of a friend from Rich's work.  I chose not to bring my camera.  Well it wasn't MY party.  Besides, that is why we have cell phones right?  To take pictures.  This party was for a three year old.  As in she turned three.  Part of the party included a bouncy house.  

Photobucket

It took him almost an hour and a half, but Ryan finally warmed up enough to go and play in the house.  Surprisingly, when the Dad of the girl summoned all the kids to pile in for a picture, Ryan stayed!  Yay!  All in all it was lots of fun.  Even for Ryan.


3 comments:

Emmy said...

Glad he joined in the fun. Yes I need to get my post up still

HeatherOz said...

Hee hee! Kids are so funny! Mine do the same thing. Finally get in to the party just as it's time to leave!
Thanks for playin' along again this week!!

Angie Vik said...

I'm visiting from Monday Mugs. What a fun picture. I've never seen a Little Tykes bouncy house like that but my youngest is 12 so it's been awhile since they've done those kind of things.