bg

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Raw

I know next to nothing about photography.  And it is no coincidence that this blog is called "Point and Shoot"  because that is what I do.  Well I thought I was being all that and a bag chips when I decided to play with my camera.  I chose "raw."  Played with all the other numbers and F stops and apertures.  *Snort* Yeah like I know what all that means anyway.  I uploaded said pictures.  They were blurry, washed out, or dark.  I salvaged a couple, but that was only after I changed the file from PEF to JPG.  I have no clue either.  I am back on the auto settings.  Point and shoot is for me!

Made up as The Pretty Princess(Emily) and the Rebel Princess (Kristin)
No, he's not tired!
 The girls were letting me play with their hair!
 Kristin's didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but she was happy with it.
A Happy Birthday Boy
Some wild flowers in our green belt.


More to come.  My goal is to feature one or two pictures a day.  For now I am catching up and spreading my wings.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like your little guy should meet my little guy! See you over at SITS!

KK said...

You are off to a good start.

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Girl .... I took a photo class, and I'm still confused. Abby (my oldest) takes awesome photos, but she pitches a fit when I ask her to take some for me. The ones on my blog that are good (besides the pro ones) are totally accidental. Makes me insane

Emmy said...

Love their hair! I really need to have you teach me how to do hair.. I seriously am so sadly clueless with hair.